Check out our review of Lock 24 HERE!
Click HERE to read about our latest burgers… from the Royal Oaks!
May the best burger win! The Badurik’s Butcher Block Meat 16 Cheeseburger Challenge starts next month, and the competitors are ready to strut their stuff! The 16 restaurants, taverns and pubs, (who make some of the best burgers WE have ever had), are each creating a burger that they think will take home the tournament trophy.
- Bogey’s Bar & Grill, Lowellville
- Magic Tree Pub & Eatery, Boardman
- Phoenix Fire Grill & Spirits, Canfield
- Davidson’s Restaurant & Tavern, Cornersburg
- Coaches Burger Bar, Poland
- Mojo’s Pub, Austintown
- The Pour House, Canfield
- Ice House Inn, Austintown
- Big D’s Newton Grill, Newton Falls (2017 champion)
- Peter Allen Inn, Kinsman
- Lake Tavern, Mecca
- Sunrise Inn, Warren
- Raptis Family Restaurant, Howland
- Niki’z Pub, Niles
- High Pointe Restaurant & Tavern, Niles
- The Lime Tree, Warren
Check out the March 28th edition of Valley Food, (The Vindicator), to see the 1st round pairings, rules and thoughts from a few of the competing chefs. Follow the tournament on our Facebook page and our blog at www.vindy.com/weblogs/burgers.
Put another dime in the jukebox, baby! Check out our rock n roll burger review at Mojo’s Pub N Grill, HERE!
Click HERE to read our review of Saadey’s Place at vindy.com!
Click HERE to check out what makes the Burger of the Year, Burger of the Year!